PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > Meetups > Washington

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
... and I ain't missin'!
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Bellevue, WA

It's all over, now.

Yup... I joined.
 
Old 12-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

fuck, I'm outta here What's up asshole. You know, you never did put my pit bike back together...asstard As you can see, I'm the piece of sunshine here or better knows as Little Mary Sunshine
 
Old 12-01-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
... and I ain't missin'!
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Bellevue, WA

Ahhhh, crap! I kinda forgot about that. Sorry...

It didn't like me riding it, anyway.
 
Old 12-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #4
miss-communicator
 
Rockerchic's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in spokane

eh, we're all friends so don't be an asshole....Bikenut is the only one that gets away with that kinda stuff...cuz we know she does it with <3
 
Old 12-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
... and I ain't missin'!
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Bellevue, WA

LOL, Bikenut is a royal pain in my azz! Don't worry Rocker, I'm only a newb to this site...
 
Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 AM   #6
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Welcome aboard the Love Boat.
 
Old 12-02-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
miss-communicator
 
Rockerchic's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in spokane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
LOL, Bikenut is a royal pain in my azz! Don't worry Rocker, I'm only a newb to this site...
Yes lynk, I know the lowdown....I'm aware of this. Somewhere there's a smart ass remark, but I'm too burned out to think it then type it...

and yeah, what MrsD said, cuz she's the boss around here.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockerchic View Post
what MrsD said, cuz she's the boss around here.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #9
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
RC said I'm the Boss so there.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
Rezident Cynik
 
Driftertank's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Various Locations in WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic

Like a BAWSS!
 
Old 12-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #11
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockerchic View Post
eh, we're all friends so don't be an asshole....Bikenut is the only one that gets away with that kinda stuff...cuz we know she does it with <3
you know me so well... I hate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
LOL, Bikenut is a royal pain in my azz! Don't worry Rocker, I'm only a newb to this site...
goal accomplished..shall I say next
 
Old 12-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

so what's up Lynk? you still dating the mad red head or what. Hit the track this year? I don't have time to peruse the WMRRA site anymore and for the first time in forever never make it out. What's new pussycat?
 
Old 12-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #13
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
RC said I'm the Boss so there.
 
Old 12-04-2009, 12:08 AM   #14
... and I ain't missin'!
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Bellevue, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
so what's up Lynk? you still dating the mad red head or what. Hit the track this year? I don't have time to peruse the WMRRA site anymore and for the first time in forever never make it out. What's new pussycat?
The "EvilRedhead" is gone; the one time that I took her to the track, the whole experience was a nightmare. I only got out to the track for a couple of weekends to fulfill my volunteer, in lieu of grid, requirements to keep my race number for next year. I will definitely be on the track for some racing again in spring. Right now, I've been focusing attention on getting a set of my own forums running, and just moving on. Two years of "curve_hugger," followed by a year of "EvilRedhead" has taken its toll.

That's it in a nutshell. Work is still moving along. I've got a big vacation coming up, which I'm thinking about using to ride down through California and Nevada. Oh, and its nice to reunite with the friends who were "scared away."

What's with you?
 
Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 AM   #15
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftertank View Post
Ah NO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
 
Old 12-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #16
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
The "EvilRedhead" is gone; the one time that I took her to the track, the whole experience was a nightmare. I only got out to the track for a couple of weekends to fulfill my volunteer, in lieu of grid, requirements to keep my race number for next year. I will definitely be on the track for some racing again in spring. Right now, I've been focusing attention on getting a set of my own forums running, and just moving on. Two years of "curve_hugger," followed by a year of "EvilRedhead" has taken its toll.

That's it in a nutshell. Work is still moving along. I've got a big vacation coming up, which I'm thinking about using to ride down through California and Nevada. Oh, and its nice to reunite with the friends who were "scared away."

What's with you?
I miss all the track drama Just finishing up my first year of school - I hate it. So that leaves me with absolutly no social life what so ever, not that I had one anyways
 
Old 12-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #17
... and I ain't missin'!
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Bellevue, WA

Well, if you want some drama, you can always come hang-out up here on Sunday. EvilRedhead finally contacted me (after four months), and will be here at noon to start moving out.
 
Old 12-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #18
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Did you want a medal? Sorry I couldnt resist.
 
Old 12-06-2009, 12:20 PM   #19
Engineer of the Love Boat
 
Qtip's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in One in Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
. EvilRedhead
Is she hot?


Sorry couldn't resist, but seriously...is she hot?
 
Old 12-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #20
... and I ain't missin'!
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Bellevue, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityxslicker View Post
Did you want a medal? Sorry I couldnt resist. ...
Woohoo! That's two in one month. I'm on a roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip View Post
Is she hot? ...
Aren't all 5'3" redheads, with 36DD? If you don't care about getting involved with drama, go for it!
 
Old 12-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #21
Engineer of the Love Boat
 
Qtip's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in One in Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Woohoo! That's two in one month. I'm on a roll.



Aren't all 5'3" redheads, with 36DD? If you don't care about getting involved with drama, go for it!
Woohoo f*ck yeah! They're fun to play with
 
Old 12-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #22
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Red heads will be the undoing of mankind

But it will be a hell of a ride ;)
 
Old 12-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #23
Awesome.
 
Cooley's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Seattle

Oh No! Now I must leave again!
 
Reply

  PNW Love > Meetups > Washington

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.