PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > Meetups > Washington

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
~Messy Baby~
 
TeashaMae's Avatar
 
I'm a Chicky-poo
Living in my own reality....

Talking Rad

So I'm jumping on the band wagon and I'll introduce myself.

I'm 28 and loving my life. I'm not here to start dating or anything like that, just looking for some different perspective. I love riding my motorcycle. I hold my friends dear to my heart. As I said before I'm a face value kinda person, honestly is a big thing to me and I expect that of the people I choose to call my friends. I'm extremely independent, and cannot stand co-dependence. I'm kinda silly and LOVE to laugh.

Hope you guys have as much fun here as I have been for the last couple of days! And looking forward to meeting those that I have not had the pleasure of meeting!
 
Old 10-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
Stick and move
 
lovegun's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in pornocopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeashaMae View Post
So I'm jumping on the band wagon and I'll introduce myself.

I'm 28 and loving my life. I'm not here to start dating or anything like that, just looking for some different perspective. I love riding my motorcycle. I hold my friends dear to my heart. As I said before I'm a face value kinda person, honestly is a big thing to me and I expect that of the people I choose to call my friends. I'm extremely independent, and cannot stand co-dependence. I'm kinda silly and LOVE to laugh.

Hope you guys have as much fun here as I have been for the last couple of days! And looking forward to meeting those that I have not had the pleasure of meeting!
Laughing is the best thing anyone could do and if it coincides with fun even better!

motorcycles, cool, are those things dangerous?
 
Old 10-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #3
~Messy Baby~
 
TeashaMae's Avatar
 
I'm a Chicky-poo
Living in my own reality....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegun View Post
Laughing is the best thing anyone could do and if it coincides with fun even better!

motorcycles, cool, are those things dangerous?
I'm a girl on a bike...how dangerous can that be And yeah, laughing is a huge thing for me! That and folks that can laugh at themselves is a really important, you can't take yourself so seriously.
 
Old 10-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
The Force
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle
Looking for Conversation
Interested in Women
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Unique fashion style

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeashaMae View Post
I'm a girl on a bike...how dangerous can that be
You don't ride like a "girl" though... so pretty dangerous
 
Old 10-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #5
Surprize!
 
dizzle's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Newcastle
Looking for Networking
Interested in Women
Humor is Clever/Quick-witted
Have a Trendy fashion style

hey, where's my cooler?
 
Old 10-28-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Awesome.
 
Cooley's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Seattle

Teasha Rocks!

oh, but can't find her cooler.
 
Old 10-28-2008, 06:54 PM   #7
~Messy Baby~
 
TeashaMae's Avatar
 
I'm a Chicky-poo
Living in my own reality....

Shush about my cooler
 
Reply

  PNW Love > Meetups > Washington

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.