PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Single Parents

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Thread Creator
 
wingman's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in spokane

Question Single Dad and Moms

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]HOw many single mom and dads do we have here?...HOw long have you been single?...Ok well i am one, been single for 5 years...Next please.....[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Old 10-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

ME!!! Not sure how to answer the second part. Seperated 20 months, divorced 7 months.. out of a 'relationship' for 8 months??? LOL.. you pick!
 
Old 10-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
Sleepnowinthefire
 
Dragonfish's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Olympia

Us single guy parents ought to all meetup once a month for psuedo batchelor parties
 
Old 10-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
PNW Love Freshman
 
midlman's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Olympia

Single Dad with two boys (12 and 13)...divorced about 2 years..on my own since last October. In an exclusive relationship with my cars and my bikes at the moment (translation..I have no life )
 
Old 10-22-2008, 06:47 PM   #5
I am naked... Right now.
 
ODiE's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Issaquah, WA

Got a toddler, been split from the ex for about 9 months now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfish View Post
Us single guy parents ought to all meetup once a month for psuedo batchelor parties

That would probably be pretty funny.

Last edited by ODiE; 10-22-2008 at 06:57 PM.
 
Old 10-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlman View Post
Single Dad with two boys (12 and 13)...divorced about 2 years..on my own since last October. In an exclusive relationship with my cars and my bikes at the moment (translation..I have no life )
Dude.. we should hang out.. you and I are in the same boat!!!
 
Old 10-23-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
PNW Love Freshman
 
midlman's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Olympia

yea..for sure...that is if I can wrangle out some free time...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
Dude.. we should hang out.. you and I are in the same boat!!!
 
Old 10-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #8
PNW Love Freshman
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Everett

I'm still in the middle of the divorce process. He took off in June, so I"ve been on my own for four months.
 
Old 10-24-2008, 02:36 PM   #9
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarach View Post
I'm still in the middle of the divorce process. He took off in June, so I"ve been on my own for four months.
I'm so sorry to hear that.. and by the looks of it, you have a little one. If you ever need a friendly chat, PM me.
 
Old 10-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
Thread Creator
 
wingman's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in spokane

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]I chat as well..pm me if needed.....[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Old 10-24-2008, 07:57 PM   #11
I am naked... Right now.
 
ODiE's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Issaquah, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman View Post
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]I chat as well..pm me if needed.....[/SIZE][/FONT]
Ditto. I think that is safely to say ANY of the parents here are glad to chat with ya. I wasn't even married and.. well... breaking up is hard to do :P
 
Old 10-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #12
PNW Love Freshman
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Everett

Thanks. Yeah, he left the day after the baby's due date... she wasn't born for another six days after that. Things haven't been pretty, but we're coping okay (it's been hardest on my two year old).
 
Old 10-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
Thread Creator
 
wingman's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in spokane

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]do you have family near you?[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Old 10-24-2008, 08:11 PM   #14
PNW Love Freshman
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Everett

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman View Post
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]do you have family near you?[/SIZE][/FONT]
I do. I got lucky, and my folks still live around here. I'm staying with them until I can get back on my feet.
 
Old 10-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #15
I am naked... Right now.
 
ODiE's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Issaquah, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarach View Post
Thanks. Yeah, he left the day after the baby's due date... she wasn't born for another six days after that. Things haven't been pretty, but we're coping okay (it's been hardest on my two year old).
Wow, was it totally unexpected or had you guys knowingly been having issues? Sorry if I'm prying. If you don't want to discuss it publicly you can PM me.
 
Old 10-24-2008, 08:19 PM   #16
Thread Creator
 
wingman's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in spokane

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]thats good took me awhile to get back on my feet as my parents lived out of state....take your time...[/SIZE][/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarach View Post
I do. I got lucky, and my folks still live around here. I'm staying with them until I can get back on my feet.
 
Old 12-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #17
Picture Whore
 
shelbyguy's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in 253

hmm.
bumping this thread...single parent here. 2 kids 12-10....
been divorced for 7 years.

k thx.

now wheres the drinks?
 
Old 12-28-2008, 03:26 PM   #18
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

The only thing for me that's changed is single for 10 months now.. Thanks for bumping this Norm. Now I'll just go slit my wrists. LOL.
 
Old 12-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #19
Picture Whore
 
shelbyguy's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in 253

we could change that...
im off at 11
 
Old 12-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #20
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyguy View Post
we could change that...
im off at 11
Hmmm.. not sure you and I are talking about the same thing..
 
Old 12-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #21
I am naked... Right now.
 
ODiE's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Issaquah, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
The only thing for me that's changed is single for 10 months now.. Thanks for bumping this Norm. Now I'll just go slit my wrists. LOL.
lol. I was just thinking "holy shit it's almost been a year"
 
Old 05-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #22
hopeless romantic
 
Capt No Gravy's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Burien

this thread seemed to have died....9 and 12, and im like benjamin button, I get better looking the older I get...it rocks!
 
Reply

  PNW Love > PNW Love > Single Parents

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.