PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Sex & Sexuality

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 04:35 AM   #1
Engineer of the Love Boat
 
Qtip's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in One in Washington

Question Taboo sex

In America it seems to me some sexual situations are still taboo today, why do you think that is? Do you think we will ever break out of the cycle? Do you think we already have? What things do you think that mainstream America or World view would be taboo? Please discuss.

Last edited by Qtip; 10-05-2010 at 04:59 AM.
 
Old 10-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
junglist
 
sin808's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Bellingham
Interested in Women

The way the internet is desensitizing people to sex eventually things will become more mainstream. I recently read an paper that was written by a woman in the UK who was studying the phenomena. She approached it from the viewpoint that a teen boys first exposure to pornography comes at 11 years old and what would they be most likely to see?
When I was growing up it was sneaking dad's Playboy's or the occasional Hustler. Now it comes from the internet. So she went with the basics, she googled porn to see what the kids would find. And the stuff they see now, that is considered mainstream on the internet, is pretty brutal & degrading stuff.
She went on to look into how that will affect their ability to form normal relationships and shape their views of other people. Noting that changes are already apparent in the current 'Instant' generation.
So yeah, if DP & fisting are already pretty mainstream nowadays in porn..not sure I want to see anything that's still considered taboo not still be taboo.
 
Old 10-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
Engineer of the Love Boat
 
Qtip's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in One in Washington

While that is seen on the internet that is one thing. What prime time television? Do you think the more taboo items will make it on tv (not the premium channels) during family viewing time?
 
Old 10-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

^^^ I think it already has.. sexual innuendos are even in Disney movies for kids. Two and a half men lots of T&A in that show. But then again I grew up with Lucy didn't sleep with Ricky and the clothes were buttoned to the neck. I foresee it getting worse .. I spent a half hour trying to explain to my grandson a line off of planet 51.
The alien human is naked the real alien looks at him and says " that's an odd place to put an antenna" While I thought it was funny it wasn't so easy to explain why they thought his penis was an antenna.
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #5
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

lets talk about fag humor and how it has been working its way into mainstream tv since the 70s A cross dressing Klinger, a 'Gay' Ritter on 3's Company, the hair dresser in the golden girls (honestly I dont remember the name) Will and Grace, etc etc
 
Old 10-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
PNW Love Freshman
 
raichean's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in North Bend

The boundaries are certainly WAY beyond what they used to be..

When I was a kid, sneaking a playboy from a friends Dad or something was pretty wild and about the limit to what you could get.

Yeah, so with the Interwebs, "normal" sexuality is pretty broad and it only takes a few clicks more to get into seriously edgy shit.

I have actually wondered if the (seemingly) broader number of "bi-curious" (or whatever) girls is because of the internet generically and because of wider spread porn? I mean MOST guys like 1guy 2 girls, or just lipstick lesbian porn which pushes girl on girl as much more common, which I think in return pushes guys to look for that more and/or girls to be more open to the idea.

I dont FEEL (right or wrong) that I am seeing more gay guys in general (granted, I am NOT looking) but while it seems like 50% or more of girls I know have been with a girl at some point, or are bi-curious or flat out openly bi.

Just wondering..
 
Old 10-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip View Post
In America it seems to me some sexual situations are still taboo today, why do you think that is? Do you think we will ever break out of the cycle? Do you think we already have? What things do you think that mainstream America or World view would be taboo? Please discuss.
ooohh...I'm gunna hit this thread this weekend. I can explain it in VERY simple terms. Facades..look at life..we all have alternate personas. This is human nature. We are all multi faceted. Some just choose to be more upfront about it than others. Society gauges what is acceptable...I got homework to do but will address this crap this weekend. LD, remind me please.
 
Old 10-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

girls are premiscuous sluts

I mean really, they are in all the porn I watch ;)
 
Old 10-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
PNW Love Freshman
 
raichean's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in North Bend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
ooohh...I'm gunna hit this thread this weekend.
Wait.. uhmm...
 
Old 10-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #10
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

2 girls one cup ..... too taboo.
 
Old 10-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
The Force
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle
Looking for Conversation
Interested in Women
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Unique fashion style

I don't think it's how many people you've been with, I think it's how you treat them. Regardless of your gender, if you treat your partners with respect and are honest about what you're looking for, you're golden.

I realize that may not be a "normal" opinion, but it's mine. That double standard is hurtful and it's time for it to go.
 
Old 10-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
PNW Love Freshman
 
raichean's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in North Bend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
I totally agree, if you put it out there and act like one then yes you should be considered one but that is because that is what you are saying about yourself regardless of what gender you are!!! But if you aren't and are just enjoying yourself openly then no you shouldn't!!
Exactly. the double standard is absolute crap. I also agree it is how you treat people.. a guy can be a total player and be a douchebag just to get laid, and a girl can be manipulative and aweful.. *shrug* both are bad.

But sleeping around, by itself, to me at least isnt a big deal.
 
Old 10-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #13
Engineer of the Love Boat
 
Qtip's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in One in Washington

No sleeping around isn't a big deal I've done more than my fair share. While I've been a douche to the ocasional woman generally things are understood that you are just a one night stand to have some wild freaky sex and then go home. As far as what society considers taboo, I think they are way off. Maybe it's because my "normal" filter was destroyed by being on a sub where guys would bring the craziest porn to see if we could gross each other out. I have no clue.
 
Old 10-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #14
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

ya riding latex til ya pass the test. I dont care how 'innocent' you are.

and I figure any girl over 12 has been through the carosel ride
Like i said, they all sluts, just look at the pornos
 
Old 10-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #15
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip View Post
In America it seems to me some sexual situations are still taboo today, why do you think that is? Do you think we will ever break out of the cycle? Do you think we already have? What things do you think that mainstream America or World view would be taboo? Please discuss.
I have some time so gunna pick through responses one a time. Who is 'they' and 'we'. They seem to always pass down judgement on American citizens. Who the fuck are these people? BTW, just watch the documentry "Not Yet Rated". I suggest people watch it. It will say volumes about our 'free' country. Americans consider things taboo because they are sheep...if your local church finds sodomy offensive, guess what, apparantly it is. No, Americans cannot think for themselves..they are led around by their nose hairs and told what is acceptible and what is not. I'm an American and who George Neighbor sleeps with has nothing to do with me, nor should it. I'm also a realists..this is the way it has been and probably always will...sadly. I'm glad I taught my kids better. That is what I personally did to change such messed up attitudes.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #16
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin808 View Post
The way the internet is desensitizing people to sex eventually things will become more mainstream. I recently read an paper that was written by a woman in the UK who was studying the phenomena. She approached it from the viewpoint that a teen boys first exposure to pornography comes at 11 years old and what would they be most likely to see?
When I was growing up it was sneaking dad's Playboy's or the occasional Hustler. Now it comes from the internet. So she went with the basics, she googled porn to see what the kids would find. And the stuff they see now, that is considered mainstream on the internet, is pretty brutal & degrading stuff.
She went on to look into how that will affect their ability to form normal relationships and shape their views of other people. Noting that changes are already apparent in the current 'Instant' generation.
So yeah, if DP & fisting are already pretty mainstream nowadays in porn..not sure I want to see anything that's still considered taboo not still be taboo.
Great info but complete bullshit. It's not the internets job to NOT expose children to such things. God forbid..this is the child's PARENTS job. God forbid if parents blame everything on the internet and do away with personal responsiblitly. When my kids were young do you know where the computer was..in the living room..right where I could watch their every key stroke. I'm an adult..if I want to down load graphic sexual images in the privacy of my home...I have that right. What's happened is America has the utlimate scapegoat..the WWW. We no longer need to nurture or guide our children in their behavior. Johnny has sexual problems because of the WWW...where the fuck was Johnny's parents when he was down loading porn at 10.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #17
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip View Post
While that is seen on the internet that is one thing. What prime time television? Do you think the more taboo items will make it on tv (not the premium channels) during family viewing time?
You guys are killing me. Prime time. Family viewing time. Who the hell is in charge of this 'family time'. Isn't it the parents? Isnt' it a parents job to switch to the Disney Channel as opposed to On Demand.

I love ya Q but I want to make an incredibly important point. Let's say the FCC allows porn @ 4 in the afternoon. (Yes, I'm pushing for this legislation) Ok. Porn is now rampant on tv. You have a four year old daughter. Umm what does it MATTER what is availible, you are the parent.

I will tell you a true story. When cable first came out I found out my daughter was sneaking out to watch Johnny Carson. This wasn't his problem, this was MY problem. I swear on my mother's ashes..ya know what I did... unhooked the gd cable box every night. I didn't go around blaming the Hollywood or Johnny. Jesus, when will people start taking personal responsiblity
 
Old 10-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #18
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
^^^ I think it already has.. sexual innuendos are even in Disney movies for kids. Two and a half men lots of T&A in that show. But then again I grew up with Lucy didn't sleep with Ricky and the clothes were buttoned to the neck. I foresee it getting worse .. I spent a half hour trying to explain to my grandson a line off of planet 51.
The alien human is naked the real alien looks at him and says " that's an odd place to put an antenna" While I thought it was funny it wasn't so easy to explain why they thought his penis was an antenna.
Well well well, someone takes the bull by the horns and finally understands. LD isn't complaining about the smut..she is actually doing something about it. Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor..I told you guys I was gunna address this issue
 
Old 10-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #19
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityxslicker View Post
lets talk about fag humor and how it has been working its way into mainstream tv since the 70s A cross dressing Klinger, a 'Gay' Ritter on 3's Company, the hair dresser in the golden girls (honestly I dont remember the name) Will and Grace, etc etc
what's your point. Gay people have been around since humans.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #20
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CForce View Post
I don't think it's how many people you've been with, I think it's how you treat them. Regardless of your gender, if you treat your partners with respect and are honest about what you're looking for, you're golden.

I realize that may not be a "normal" opinion, but it's mine. That double standard is hurtful and it's time for it to go.
Jesus Christ the voice of reason...as usual. What is wrong with people. Do people understand that YOUR goverment wants to tell you WHO
you can and cannot love, fall in love with, or be with.

I say we turn the tables and tell then how OUR tax dollars should be spent...horrifying I know.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #21
junglist
 
sin808's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Bellingham
Interested in Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
where the fuck was Johnny's parents when he was down loading porn at 10.
Probably the same place my parents were when I was stealing my dad's Playboy's.

It wasn't not about blaming the internet or abdicating personal responsibility it was just about where kids will first be exposed to porn, how that access has changed with technology and how what they will see as their first exposure has changed over time. And trust me, having been a teenage boy once, they will see it regardless of where you put the computer or what type of security you try to implement to restrict access (especially with all the internet devices available now).
The main gist just being, what used to be pictures of naked ladies posing or skinamax movies is now fisting and anal gangbangs.
 
Old 10-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #22
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
what's your point. Gay people have been around since humans.
what one generation considers scandalous, the next will consider it blasse

ie you would never get Will & Grace on in the 50's, hell you werent even allowed to think that Harriet shared a bed.
Watch 2 1/2 Men, half that humor would have been late nite TV when we grew up. I remember them not even being able to talk about drugs as being funny until after 10pm. (lest the kiddies get an idea)

In twenty years, maybe they have anal fisting as the new deoderant commercial during the Superbowl.
 
Old 10-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #23
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityxslicker View Post
what one generation considers scandalous, the next will consider it blasse

ie you would never get Will & Grace on in the 50's, hell you werent even allowed to think that Harriet shared a bed.
Watch 2 1/2 Men, half that humor would have been late nite TV when we grew up. I remember them not even being able to talk about drugs as being funny until after 10pm. (lest the kiddies get an idea)

In twenty years, maybe they have anal fisting as the new deoderant commercial during the Superbowl.
You are one sick fuck *hugs* What I hope in 20 years 'they' get their own lives and stop worrying about mine
 
Old 10-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #24
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

[QUOTE=sin808;26395]Probably the same place my parents were when I was stealing my dad's Playboy's.

It wasn't not about blaming the internet or abdicating personal responsibility it was just about where kids will first be exposed to porn, how that access has changed with technology and how what they will see as their first exposure has changed over time. And trust me, having been a teenage boy once, they will see it regardless of where you put the computer or what type of security you try to implement to restrict access (especially with all the internet devices available now).
The main gist just being, what used to be pictures of naked ladies posing or skinamax movies is now fisting and anal gangbangs.[/QUOTE]

Let's delve into this a little deeper..just to make sure we are all on the same page..this kind of behavior was admonished back in the 50's as just simply unacceptible - period. As society has been 'enlightened' we now consider beastiality as a lifesytle choice. So who has allowed this? We have. Now don't get me wrong. There is a VAST difference between what an adult chooses and what a child is exposed to. Not sure if I'm making my point here.
 
Old 10-22-2010, 02:06 AM   #25
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

The point being its we the people who have allowed what is acceptable on TV. Its what makes the ratings and Big Joe make money. While we monitor our children a keep them from what we feel is inappropriate, a soap commercial comes on and there's naked people in the shower. I blame Archie Bunker he started all of this.
Sex sells plain and simple we can't avoid it and we can't keep our kids from seeing it.
Then they go to school and hug Sally and get expelled for 3 days for inappropriate touching. WE live in a don't touch, look at me naked, hear me cuss world and it's F'd up. Give me Leave it to Beaver any day over Desperate Housewives. June may have been desperate but at least we didn't have to see it.
RIP June
 
Old 10-24-2010, 08:48 AM   #26
PNW Love Freshman
 
raichean's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in North Bend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
The point being its we the people who have allowed what is acceptable on TV. Its what makes the ratings and Big Joe make money. While we monitor our children a keep them from what we feel is inappropriate, a soap commercial comes on and there's naked people in the shower. I blame Archie Bunker he started all of this.
Sex sells plain and simple we can't avoid it and we can't keep our kids from seeing it.
Then they go to school and hug Sally and get expelled for 3 days for inappropriate touching. WE live in a don't touch, look at me naked, hear me cuss world and it's F'd up. Give me Leave it to Beaver any day over Desperate Housewives. June may have been desperate but at least we didn't have to see it.
RIP June
Well standards always slip.. absolutely happens over time, but it is always possible to get things to stabilize as well.

Now I am not drawing equality between say fisting () and bare breasts, but I find I am much more European about this essentially. Topless beaches in Europe are almost universal through much of Europe and honestly isnt a big deal. So the question is what is so abhorent about breasts that make such a thing so horrible that children shoudl run screaming?

Rhetorical question.. dont all women have breasts? Now granted, some are worth seeing hehehehe () but there is so much wrong with the Puritanical approach to things. Sex and the desire for sex is normal, and honestly EVERYONE has them and it is the wildly restrictive contraints that I would argue cause the most problems. Take a look at the Catholic church.. good gravy there folks. They cannot even control their leadership when it comes to sex and they expect us to take them seriously when it comes to the rules for the rest of us? Really?

This isnt an anarchistic approach of everything is ok and nothing is wrong, as that most certainly isn't the case, but I believe the line being moved substantially is actually best for all of us including society.

Yes that also includes folks being fully empowered to limit the message to themselves and their own children. If you are devoutly religeous and want to limit that message to yourself and your kids, I am fine with that and support it. If you take a more libertarian approach (which I have), I support that as well and personally believe that is the right approach.
 
Old 10-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #27
Very Married
 
Vigilante's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Wenatchee

I don't think there is anything wrong from sheltering kids up to a point from sex and other adult topics while they are very young. They will get exposed to it soon enough from their own curiosity. Adult topics are difficult enough for adults to understand and deal with although once a person is considered an adult it doesn't mean they HAVE to be exposed to mainstream media etc. either... they have matured into an adult so they should be able to make that decision for themselves what they choose to do with their time. At any rate with regards to kids, I think it has more to do with being a parent and knowing what your kids are doing and staying involved with them. Nowadays however there are so many more sources for kids to be exposed to these topics that I would think it would be more difficult to monitor.

Looking at the trends from TV, movies, etc. it is undeniable certain that more sex/adult topics will be mainstream and considered "normal" by society as time goes on. The differences from what was on TV and movies in the 50's and even 60's is much different that it is currently and I believe it will continue until the pendulum swings the other way if it ever does. It is just up to the individuals and parents to decide for themselves if they are comfortable being exposed to those things or not. If enough people don't want to see fisting commercials during the superbowl and not buy that product (what would it be?), maybe the advertising firm would rethink their strategy. I guess we'll see!
 
Old 10-24-2010, 03:11 PM   #28
PNW Love Freshman
 
raichean's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in North Bend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
I don't think there is anything wrong from sheltering kids up to a point from sex and other adult topics while they are very young. They will get exposed to it soon enough from their own curiosity. Adult topics are difficult enough for adults to understand and deal with although once a person is considered an adult it doesn't mean they HAVE to be exposed to mainstream media etc. either... they have matured into an adult so they should be able to make that decision for themselves what they choose to do with their time. At any rate with regards to kids, I think it has more to do with being a parent and knowing what your kids are doing and staying involved with them. Nowadays however there are so many more sources for kids to be exposed to these topics that I would think it would be more difficult to monitor.

Looking at the trends from TV, movies, etc. it is undeniable certain that more sex/adult topics will be mainstream and considered "normal" by society as time goes on. The differences from what was on TV and movies in the 50's and even 60's is much different that it is currently and I believe it will continue until the pendulum swings the other way if it ever does. It is just up to the individuals and parents to decide for themselves if they are comfortable being exposed to those things or not. If enough people don't want to see fisting commercials during the superbowl and not buy that product (what would it be?), maybe the advertising firm would rethink their strategy. I guess we'll see!

Hahahahaaha.. dude.. the product would be Preparation H! HAHAHAAHahahaha.. cools.. soothes.. relieves!!

Bad date? (insert fisting commercial here)

Preparation H!

 
Old 10-24-2010, 04:48 PM   #29
Very Married
 
Vigilante's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Wenatchee

^^ ha ha! That would be fitting I suppose!

ouch.
 
Old 10-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #30
The Force
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle
Looking for Conversation
Interested in Women
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Unique fashion style

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
Well standards always slip.. absolutely happens over time, but it is always possible to get things to stabilize as well.

Now I am not drawing equality between say fisting () and bare breasts, but I find I am much more European about this essentially. Topless beaches in Europe are almost universal through much of Europe and honestly isnt a big deal. So the question is what is so abhorent about breasts that make such a thing so horrible that children shoudl run screaming?

Rhetorical question.. dont all women have breasts? Now granted, some are worth seeing hehehehe () but there is so much wrong with the Puritanical approach to things. Sex and the desire for sex is normal, and honestly EVERYONE has them and it is the wildly restrictive contraints that I would argue cause the most problems. Take a look at the Catholic church.. good gravy there folks. They cannot even control their leadership when it comes to sex and they expect us to take them seriously when it comes to the rules for the rest of us? Really?

This isnt an anarchistic approach of everything is ok and nothing is wrong, as that most certainly isn't the case, but I believe the line being moved substantially is actually best for all of us including society.

Yes that also includes folks being fully empowered to limit the message to themselves and their own children. If you are devoutly religeous and want to limit that message to yourself and your kids, I am fine with that and support it. If you take a more libertarian approach (which I have), I support that as well and personally believe that is the right approach.
Rep for this! Oh, wait. No rep on this board. Props then!
 
Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #31
Rezident Cynik
 
Driftertank's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Various Locations in WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic

I'll keep this brief.

I'm a perv, I admit it, and I've got some REAL perv friends too. That said, I (and most of my perv friends) have kind of..."squared-out" in the last few years, either because of the realization that most people tend to "Get weird" when sexual situations are involved, even more so if they are widely considered "Taboo." That and, in my experience, friends who fuck rarely stay friends afterward, and I've lost too many friends that way.

I will not get into what I personally classify as "taboo," but I will go so far as to say the list is fairly short...

As far as what kind of smut is on TV these days...well, I get my TV and my internet from the same place. Which is to say, I really don't, most the time.


Oh, BTW: Hai guys!!
 
Old 12-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #32
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

I am all for open and honest expression in your own bedroom/barn. beyond that I dont want to hear about it. I dont want to hear how you nailed sally sue, or billy bob did you, or mix and match as your proclivity and weekend was. I just dont care.

Now if you want to see me get grumpy, go try and expose what you consider an 'education' and orientation to say my nephew that is 10, or my friends daughter that is 11. I dont think either one of them need to know from schools about guy on guy love, or woman on woman sex. It is not the schools/governments place to teach it, any more than they should be up there about hetro positions for 4th graders. wtf.
 
Old 09-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #33
Professional Foole
 
JohnnyM's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Pullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
...why is it if a man sleeps with multiple women they are considered awesome or a legend while women are considered sluts if they sleep around. I don't get it...
If one key can open many locks, it's called a "master key".

If many keys can open one lock, it's called a "shitty lock".

You're welcome.
 
Old 09-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #34
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyM View Post
If one key can open many locks, it's called a "master key".

If many keys can open one lock, it's called a "shitty lock".

You're welcome.
LOL I Like that bit of wisdom.
 
Old 09-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #35
Engineer of the Love Boat
 
Qtip's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in One in Washington

Haha that is the most epic answer I've heard.
 
Reply

  PNW Love > PNW Love > Sex & Sexuality

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.