PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Relationships

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Show it or shut up !

had this discussion with my sister. (she is not extremely excited about me dating and marrying off to a foreign girl )

so you talk about you LOVE her and she LOVES you ...... bullshit. How do you know ? all you got are her words and a funny feeling down in your jimmy. Boys are so f'n dumb. She is gonna bilk you for all you got and leave you holding the bag payin for her trip here, and you aint even gonna get to tap that ass.
(my sister doesnt hold back much)

so yeah. how do you know? I mean I have the twitterpated feelings, I have the lump in my throat and the bulge in my pants. All that is very much infatatuaiton territory.
But how do you know that a girl is genuininely in love with you if all you have are her words, and what beyond words would convince you ?

(this after a 17 year relationship that was on down hill spiral for the last 3) My trust meter is still abit off whack.

Basicly all I had to come back with is, I believe in her, I hope its true, and if it aint, when then I am f8ckered.
 
Old 02-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

I hope its true too City, its obvious that your sister cares about you a lot. Its about the same kind of speech I would give one of my brothers. If the shoe was on the other foot it could possibly be one you would give her as well. I don't know how it is to feel this kind of love for someone you have never been with face to face heart to heart. I know it happens.
I think if I were you I would share my sisters concerns with your lady in a casual joking way and see her reaction. I hope this all works out because if what your sister said happens. I wouldn't want to be the one shes looking for to kick some ass. Women shouldn't mess with Men who have sisters that Love there brothers.
 
Old 02-15-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityxslicker View Post
had this discussion with my sister. (she is not extremely excited about me dating and marrying off to a foreign girl )

so you talk about you LOVE her and she LOVES you ...... bullshit. How do you know ? all you got are her words and a funny feeling down in your jimmy. Boys are so f'n dumb. She is gonna bilk you for all you got and leave you holding the bag payin for her trip here, and you aint even gonna get to tap that ass. (my sister doesnt hold back much)

so yeah. how do you know? I mean I have the twitterpated feelings, I have the lump in my throat and the bulge in my pants. All that is very much infatatuaiton territory.
But how do you know that a girl is genuininely in love with you if all you have are her words, and what beyond words would convince you ?

(this after a 17 year relationship that was on down hill spiral for the last 3) My trust meter is still abit off whack.

Basicly all I had to come back with is, I believe in her, I hope its true, and if it aint, when then I am f8ckered.
Lol, take my advice, I'm not using it. I had an old anology with my friends. Close your eyes and jump off the cliff, seriously do it. While the end result may be painful you still have shown the world your balls and you can never have any regrets. I've jumped off more cliffs that I can recall. I've ended up with broken limbs, hearts, and horrific results. I would redo every decision. I'd rather deal with a broken heart and limbs than die and say I did nothing and took no chances in life.
 
Old 02-15-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

it is tough.... its not like there is a field test for it like sobriety....(or rather the lack of sobriety)
 
Old 02-16-2011, 03:13 AM   #5
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Just Believe in yourself..
I live life this way.. I love my husband beyond words. However when he was on the road I became more than self efficient and took care of things at home. Granted there are some things I can't do. As a whole I still do 90% of what I think needs to be done, Blu can vouch for this. Every night he climbs into bed with me is a bonus, one more day with him. I know if he chooses he could walk out the door at any time. I would be beyond devastated.. yes I would. However I would have no regrets because I got to spend the time with someone I loved.
One day at a time my friend and yea what Bikenut said. You don't seem like someone who would turn tail and run regardless of the out come.
 
Old 02-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityxslicker View Post
had this discussion with my sister. (she is not extremely excited about me dating and marrying off to a foreign girl )

so you talk about you LOVE her and she LOVES you ...... bullshit. How do you know ? all you got are her words and a funny feeling down in your jimmy. Boys are so f'n dumb. She is gonna bilk you for all you got and leave you holding the bag payin for her trip here, and you aint even gonna get to tap that ass.
(my sister doesnt hold back much)

so yeah. how do you know? I mean I have the twitterpated feelings, I have the lump in my throat and the bulge in my pants. All that is very much infatatuaiton territory.
But how do you know that a girl is genuininely in love with you if all you have are her words, and what beyond words would convince you ?

(this after a 17 year relationship that was on down hill spiral for the last 3) My trust meter is still abit off whack.

Basicly all I had to come back with is, I believe in her, I hope its true, and if it aint, when then I am f8ckered.
I will give you a solid piece of advice although you won't take it. That makes me special cuz I will have the ability to bring it up in 30 years. You may be mature and quasi logical. That said, you know in your heart this is going to fast. There is no rush, and if there is, there is a problem. Take it for what you will. True love has no time bounderies. When the bounderies are pushed don't expect logic to be a response.
 
Old 02-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #7
Very Married
 
Vigilante's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Wenatchee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
I will give you a solid piece of advice although you won't take it. That makes me special cuz I will have the ability to bring it up in 30 years. You may be mature and quasi logical. That said, you know in your heart this is going to fast. There is no rush, and if there is, there is a problem. Take it for what you will. True love has no time bounderies. When the bounderies are pushed don't expect logic to be a response.
True love has no boundaries I agree, although I don't know if I believe that love is logical.
 
Old 02-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #8
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

pffft., if it were logical, I would have thunk my way into it long before now
 
Old 02-18-2011, 04:07 AM   #9
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Duane thinks I'm way too logical about everything. However when I met him and fell in Love there was nothing logical about it. Every fiber in my body said run, run fast, run far. Obviously I didn't listen and I'm sure glad I didn't.
 
Old 02-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Um, that is EXACTLY the thought process that happened.
from first glance, not ooooooh I love her and I needs her
it was oh shit, she is dangerous . that nagging voice in the back of your head that warns you when you are about to get mugged; probably shouldnt have been down a dark alley anyways.... yeah that is the one.
 
Old 02-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #11
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

All I can say is its been a lot of hard work and one hell of a ride. Worth it all the way around.
So I say go for it, if you don't your always going to wonder ...WHAT IF..I hate what if's.
 
Old 02-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #12
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Fuck it, this is what I want, this is what I deserve

I always look to you and feel the electricity pulsing between us
I want a life time of moments with you to
play hide n seek under the covers
be able to share secrets without hesitation
be honest enough to know that there will be twists and turns on our coaster ride
make love in new places and our favorite old ones, often
grocery shop together, cook together, watch you tend to your flower garden
drink fabulous coffee or chai on the patio during a rain storm
leave notes of love and desire to each other like a scavenger hunt
care about each other's day
live one life together but have our own as well
share our cultures and languages together and find our own communication
close our eyes and remember the little things about each others bodies
love the same things and have different passions all at once
kiss when we awake, when we depart, when we meet up and when we fall asleep
shower together or even better the big tub <kiss>
be able to trust one another to deeply that there are no questions
know intuitively that the other is hurting
go on long walks to no where and back again
love to travel to close weekend escapes or longer vacations
respect each other enough to speak our minds when we are unsatisified w/o fear
teach you to drive if you are ready, or to always be with you in the car to keep you safe
take care of each other when we are sick
build and love a family together
to make our house together, decorate, design, and add our lives
lay on the sofa and watch football and movies and the cooking/travel channels
rub noses on a cold day
zipline together and bike together and fish together and ....
to choose daily a life of marriage and all the struggles and rewards of it
we should both always KNOW
we were meant to be without question without forethought
I love you, without reservations, unconditionally, faithfully, honestly, for now, for ever more
I choose you, I want a life of moments with you
 
Old 02-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #13
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Absolutely
 
Old 02-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #14
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityxslicker View Post
Fuck it, this is what I want, this is what I deserve

I always look to you and feel the electricity pulsing between us
I want a life time of moments with you to
play hide n seek under the covers
be able to share secrets without hesitation
be honest enough to know that there will be twists and turns on our coaster ride
make love in new places and our favorite old ones, often
grocery shop together, cook together, watch you tend to your flower garden
drink fabulous coffee or chai on the patio during a rain storm
leave notes of love and desire to each other like a scavenger hunt
care about each other's day
live one life together but have our own as well
share our cultures and languages together and find our own communication
close our eyes and remember the little things about each others bodies
love the same things and have different passions all at once
kiss when we awake, when we depart, when we meet up and when we fall asleep
shower together or even better the big tub <kiss>
be able to trust one another to deeply that there are no questions
know intuitively that the other is hurting
go on long walks to no where and back again
love to travel to close weekend escapes or longer vacations
respect each other enough to speak our minds when we are unsatisified w/o fear
teach you to drive if you are ready, or to always be with you in the car to keep you safe
take care of each other when we are sick
build and love a family together
to make our house together, decorate, design, and add our lives
lay on the sofa and watch football and movies and the cooking/travel channels
rub noses on a cold day
zipline together and bike together and fish together and ....
to choose daily a life of marriage and all the struggles and rewards of it
we should both always KNOW
we were meant to be without question without forethought
I love you, without reservations, unconditionally, faithfully, honestly, for now, for ever more
I choose you, I want a life of moments with you
Dude, you know I can be the biggest smartass but that is beyond beautiful. If I were ever so inclined to be stupid enough to get married again I would ask for the copy rights.
 
Old 02-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #15
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

it felt a little cheesed like at the end of When Harry Met Sally,
but I dont f'n care. damnit, its what I want. its high time to get what I deserve
I am done settling.
 
Reply

  PNW Love > PNW Love > Relationships

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.