PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Relationships

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 03:12 AM   #1
Site Admin
 
beansbaxter's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle

Question sharing an interest with someone

Describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Jazz Music.....

To sit in a dark empty room, grabbing one of my trumpets and playing from the heart what ever comes out. For someone to understand that.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #3
is on lifes journey
 
evander's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Spokane and loving it
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Raunchy
Have a Unique fashion style

love of food
 
Old 12-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #4
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

1. Kids

2. Being perfectly comfortable being with me and doing absolutely nothing - yet still be content. You'd be amazed at how many people can't do this.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 10:41 AM   #5
Doctor of Love...Ask away
 
Wild Angel's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Spokane WA.

Riding Bikes
Reading books
with doing nothing at all
great conversation
 
Old 12-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #6
Sarah's little mermaid
 
Miss Annette's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Renton, WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Classic fashion style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
1. Kids

2. Being perfectly comfortable being with me and doing absolutely nothing - yet still be content. You'd be amazed at how many people can't do this.
Just for the record I can be perfectly comfortable being with Sarah and doing absolutely nothing while still content. We do not have this problem in our relationship. The only problem we have is one of us not having a penis!!!
 
Old 12-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #7
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

^^^ LOL.

Right now I would be interested in someone with 4WD and who doesn't mind shopping.. I can't get out of my driveway and need to search for xmas presents!!
 
Old 12-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #8
Sarah's little mermaid
 
Miss Annette's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Renton, WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Classic fashion style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
^^^ LOL.

Right now I would be interested in someone with 4WD and who doesn't mind shopping.. I can't get out of my driveway and need to search for xmas presents!!
LOL!!!!

Do you want me to call Andrew and see if he is going out today? He offered to take me to the mall yesterday. But I don't know his plans for today.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
Um hi?
 
GirlNinja's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Everett

Riding.
Food.
Being outdoors.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
crazy like a fox
 
snaps's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in Renton

intelligent conversation. if I want to chat about Nietzsche or the meaning of life, my SO had better be able to keep up in the conversation and add ideas that I may not have thought of. I hold strong value in intelligence.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 01:07 PM   #11
The Doctor Is In
 
Oxygen's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in Seattle, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
intelligent conversation. if I want to chat about Nietzsche or the meaning of life, my SO had better be able to keep up in the conversation and add ideas that I may not have thought of. I hold strong value in intelligence.
,000,000

I never realized until recently how many UNintelligent guys there are out there...

Another thing for me is chemistry...not like love chemistry, but chemistry science lol cause I'm a nerd and I like it.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 02:01 PM   #12
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
intelligent conversation. if I want to chat about Nietzsche or the meaning of life,
Philosophy Major, I take it...??


Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
,000,000

I never realized until recently how many UNintelligent guys there are out there...
.
Works both ways ya know that, right??
 
Old 12-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #13
crazy like a fox
 
snaps's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in Renton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
Philosophy Major, I take it...??
absolutely.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #14
MizzUnderstood
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Somewhere

Ahhhh ... so many interests, so little time. I have many interests I'd love to share with someone special, but one passionate interest would be adventure travel and motorcycle touring.

BTW, Beans, these are great questions you've posted recently. I have the uncanny feeling I've seen them before.
 
Old 12-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #15
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
absolutely.
lol.... Picking Nietzsche as the subject to discuss kinda through me off guard. But hey most philosophers were nutcases away, he was one to take the cake on that!
 
Old 12-21-2008, 02:30 PM   #16
PNW Love Freshman
 
midlman's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Olympia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet City Angel View Post
Ahhhh ... so many interests, but one passionate interest would be adventure travel and motorcycle touring.
oooooohhhh!! like Long Way Round/Long Way Down motorcycle travel...... would love to be able to do that one day

Another would be taking a month long road trip. Just point and go..stop whenever, stay wherever, no destination in mind...
 
Old 12-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #17
The Force
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle
Looking for Conversation
Interested in Women
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Unique fashion style

Motorcycles and live music
 
Old 12-22-2008, 12:00 AM   #18
Sarah's little mermaid
 
Miss Annette's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Renton, WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Classic fashion style

I LOVE to travel and see new places and experience new things so any SO I had would have to have the same curiosity and want to expand his knowledge of new places and cultures. Also, I cannot live without my nieces and nephews in my life so while they are not a hobby per say, my SO would have to love kids as I tend to spend some of my weekends playing the role of worlds best auntie.

Also, I must say that a guy that can carry on a conversation and is intelligent is a HUGE turn on for me.
 
Old 12-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #19
The Doctor Is In
 
Oxygen's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in Seattle, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
Works both ways ya know that, right??
Oh, believe me, I am well aware...sadly I usually can't talk with girls because it's a bunch of blabbering about nothing

Not saying ALL girls...but all the ones I've been around lately....
 
Old 12-22-2008, 05:22 PM   #20
Use it, or Lose it.
 
Clackamas's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle, WA [Queen Anne]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Annette View Post
Just for the record I can be perfectly comfortable being with Sarah and doing absolutely nothing while still content. We do not have this problem in our relationship. The only problem we have is one of us not having a penis!!!
You love kids, right?

What is the lack of a penis between you....
 
Old 12-22-2008, 05:23 PM   #21
Use it, or Lose it.
 
Clackamas's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle, WA [Queen Anne]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Annette View Post
Works both ways ya know that, right??
 
Old 12-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #22
PNW Love Sophomore
 
zooktls97's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle

Interests would definitely be:
1. Riding motorcycle (I love riding motorcycle whether it's drag or twisties or cruise down scenic routes)
2. Playing video games (from game consoles to arcade)
3. Experimenting different cooking style and searching for perfect dinner! (finding perfect zen is something worth dying for)
4. and finally keeping the body in shape and staying healthy, maybe working out together and try to achieve a perfect body.
5. If possible, maybe creating a joined business together (like a cafe, an arcade, a bike shop, etc etc).
 
Old 12-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #23
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooktls97 View Post
Interests would definitely be:
1. Riding motorcycle (I love riding motorcycle whether it's drag or twisties
.....

5. If possible, maybe creating a joined business together (like a cafe, an arcade, a bike shop, etc etc).

So.. 1 - does this have to be something that you two share? There is a very small percentage of the female population that actually rides or is willing to get on the back of a bike. I think to have this a 'requirement' would limit yourself.

and 5. This sounds pretty cool..But I've had quite a few business owners in my family.. and this really does suck up all your time.. It's like a child.. Plus finding time for vacations and such.. well..
 
Old 12-23-2008, 01:23 PM   #24
pees standing up
 
Plummy's Avatar
 
I'm a Chicky-poo
Living in a hole

cuddling.

i'm pretty simple.
 
Old 12-23-2008, 03:37 PM   #25
M0DERAT0R
 
DJ Nathan V's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Auburn, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
intelligent conversation. I hold strong value in intelligence.
Hellz to the yeah.




Bikes, music, education, books, kids, cuddling, outdoors, travel...
 
Old 12-23-2008, 03:59 PM   #26
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nathan V View Post
Hellz to the yeah.




Bikes, music, education, books, kids, cuddling, outdoors, travel...
Oh thank GOD.. Because anyone wanting to hold down and intellectual conversation with me is going to be GREATLY disappointed.
 
Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #27
M0DERAT0R
 
DJ Nathan V's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Auburn, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
Oh thank GOD.. Because anyone wanting to hold down and intellectual conversation with me is going to be GREATLY disappointed.
R j00 sajing wez r nott kompatablez?
 
Old 12-23-2008, 04:23 PM   #28
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nathan V View Post
R j00 sajing wez r nott kompatablez?
NO.. I was just scurred after everyone talking about all that smart stuff. Glad that there are simple folk out there like me!
 
Old 12-25-2008, 01:19 PM   #29
PNW Love Sophomore
 
zooktls97's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
So.. 1 - does this have to be something that you two share? There is a very small percentage of the female population that actually rides or is willing to get on the back of a bike. I think to have this a 'requirement' would limit yourself.

and 5. This sounds pretty cool..But I've had quite a few business owners in my family.. and this really does suck up all your time.. It's like a child.. Plus finding time for vacations and such.. well..

As far as 1:
I would at least introduce her to riding if she has not ridden yet.
If she's not into riding on her own, she can ride bitch.
If she's not into riding at all, then oh well, she doesn't know what she's missing.
I won't make it a requirement, but it's just a nice thing to share since I already have deep passion with riding.

For 5:
I think if we both share the same passion on things that we can turn into $ making, why not? If we both love it so much, we can call it a vacation in its own world. I would love to spend every minute of my time with that person doing things that we enjoy the most and making $ in the process in this poor economy.
 
Old 12-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #30
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
Jazz Music.....

To sit in a dark empty room, grabbing one of my trumpets and playing from the heart what ever comes out. For someone to understand that.
wow, who knew I had an ex that played the trumpet. Probably one of the sexiest instruments out there. Had no clue. WHY aren't you taken Some VERY lucky girl is sooo missing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
intelligent conversation. if I want to chat about Nietzsche or the meaning of life, my SO had better be able to keep up in the conversation and add ideas that I may not have thought of. I hold strong value in intelligence.
and yet, she lives with me - no wonder we don't talk
 
Old 12-28-2008, 03:10 PM   #31
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
wow, who knew I had an ex that played the trumpet. Probably one of the sexiest instruments out there. Had no clue. WHY aren't you taken Some VERY lucky girl is sooo missing out.
The Secrets of Mike
 
Old 12-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #32
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
Jazz Music.....

To sit in a dark empty room, grabbing one of my trumpets and playing from the heart what ever comes out. For someone to understand that.
That's actually pretty cool. I wish I had musical talent. And of course because I don't have it and want it, I tend to try to get my kids to go in that direction.

Love it when someone will play FOR me.. Never had a trumpet though.. Hmm.. Still cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooktls97 View Post
....I would love to spend every minute of my time with that person doing things that we enjoy the most and making $ in the process in this poor economy.
Okay.. maybe something is SERIOUSLY wrong with me.. but when I read "spend every minute of my time with that person" I instantly had the urge to run away.. Maybe I'm not ready for a relationship because the thought of every minute of every day with someone makes me feel... Um.. not sure of the word. Suffocated??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post

and yet, she lives with me - no wonder we don't talk
I know, right!!!
 
Old 12-28-2008, 04:24 PM   #33
PNW Love Sophomore
 
zooktls97's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post

Okay.. maybe something is SERIOUSLY wrong with me.. but when I read "spend every minute of my time with that person" I instantly had the urge to run away.. Maybe I'm not ready for a relationship because the thought of every minute of every day with someone makes me feel... Um.. not sure of the word. Suffocated??

I dunno if you've been truly in love? When you're truly in love, you wouldn't wanna spend a minute apart from each other.
Actually, we can't get enuf of each other when we're in love.
 
Old 12-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #34
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooktls97 View Post
I dunno if you've been truly in love? When you're truly in love, you wouldn't wanna spend a minute apart from each other.
Actually, we can't get enuf of each other when we're in love.
I'm pretty sure I have been.. But I also like going out and doing things with my girlfriends.. or my chic riders.. or mother/daughter days.. I've been in a 'relationship' where things like that weren't really understood and don't want to get into another situation where something so simple would be a problem with my s/o.. So.. every minute.. No thank you. There isn't a love strong enough for me I don't think.
 
Old 12-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #35
PNW Love Sophomore
 
zooktls97's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
I'm pretty sure I have been.. But I also like going out and doing things with my girlfriends.. or my chic riders.. or mother/daughter days.. I've been in a 'relationship' where things like that weren't really understood and don't want to get into another situation where something so simple would be a problem with my s/o.. So.. every minute.. No thank you. There isn't a love strong enough for me I don't think.
oooh, no chance of love between us?
I like going out riding fast with the boys too you know or rockin rockband with friends or go to gadgets/ tech conventions that s/o might not be interested in.
Don't take every minute together to the heart.
 
Old 12-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #36
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post

Love it when someone will play FOR me.. Never had a trumpet though.. Hmm.. Still cool.
I`ll let you know the next time, I set a gig up at Jazz Alley or Tulas.


Between me, you, and the select few here.. January 26th @ Vertigo in Bellevue 7pm-9:30pm. Me(Trumpet/Cornet), Paul R. (Drummer), and Tyler B. (Bass).
 
Old 12-29-2008, 02:29 PM   #37
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

^^Cool.. I'll try to remember this!
 
Old 08-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #38
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Motorcycles; either she has her own, or rides on the back of mine.
Smart, preferrably sarcastic and witty with intelligence to back it up.
Travel, the want, need and ability to do it.
And because I am done shopping locally. Russian.
eto vce
 
Old 08-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #39
PNW Love Sophomore
 
Missy's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Federal Way

smart, funny, enjoys homemade food, interest in music (all kinds)....he has to be able to dance....hmmm.... I would say a good sense of humor is the major point for me. Playful debates are a plus too, but I don't do angry fighting.
 
Old 08-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #40
Rezident Cynik
 
Driftertank's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Various Locations in WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic

Riding (I think that's pretty much a given with this group)
Quiet times. This is so hard for some people. Just to be able to relax, and enjoy each other's company.
Wry humor.

Those things are pretty much a necessity to dealing with me.

Camping
Cooking (I really need to start doing that again)
Racing (something else I want to do more of someday)

Oh, and the ability to see the good things every day. To never take the little things for granted. I tend to be cuddly and affectionate for a very long time. It bothers me to get the cold shoulder cuz it's just taken for granted.
 
Old 08-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #41
Professional Foole
 
JohnnyM's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Pullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansbaxter View Post
Describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you.
...am I the only one who recognizes this as one of the "stock" questions from one eHarmony member to another? Serious, a friend of mine just got through answering this same question for five different matches!
 
Old 12-03-2010, 03:08 AM   #42
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

I tried e harmony

We are sorry at this time weare not able to send a hot girl to give you blowie
please try Match


Match
At this time we are unable to meet a match for your request of hot blowie and sammich

POF
There are no girls in your zipcode with listed preferences for blowie or hot sammich, defaulting to state/region/national search criteria

Ashley Madison
If you aint married, you cant pilfer our milfs, we have strict standars on our debauchery

well welcome to a new year
 
Old 12-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #43
The Force
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle
Looking for Conversation
Interested in Women
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Unique fashion style

Try OKCupid. I've had good luck there, and the people there tend to be a bit less narrow-minded ;).
 
Old 12-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #44
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

meh, I just need to go to Ukraine
 
Old 12-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #45
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

I like oral y n
I like anal y n
I like coitus y n
I like kinky y n
my girlfriend will join y n
I have toys y n
I have videos y n
I was in videos y n
I have tattoos y n
I have piercings y n
missionary is boring y n
I have 1 indecent
exposure on my record y n
my mom is hot too y n


complete and return with your pic, pic of hot friend/mom

;) and I wonder why I have no sucess with interwebz datin
 
Reply

  PNW Love > PNW Love > Relationships

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.