PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Over 30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 12:10 AM   #1

I'm a Male
Living in Tacoma, WA

New guy here.....in Iraq

Yea I'm new.... I am 36 and new here in Iraq and will be coming home soon!! A buddy of mine gave me this site. I think hes an admin or something!?! Hes a nerd like that. Anyways WOMEN !! Hit me up!!! I'm used and abused but I am still standing tall!! (at 5'7) lol so yea..I'm an open book..hit me up and talk to me !!

Marty

Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
Married and then some.

I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

I'm the forum insomniac so I'm always up early. Since I'm one of the few married ones, I'll ask you some questions the girls will want to know. Are you single, divorced, kids ? What do you look for in a SO. What do you enjoy doing for fun? Whats your favorite food? How long have you been in Iraq? That should get the ball rolling

Old 07-10-2009, 02:57 AM   #3
PNW Love Member

I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Forum insomniac..... I`ll call you and raise you ME

Wow that sounded kinky....

Oh, I`m Mike one of the single guys on here. Please read my disclaimer below. Trust me throughout your visit here that disclaimer will come in handy.
Oh and no i`m not gay, so I wont hit on you...Unless i`m drunk... then its game on.
I know how it is...dont ask dont tell

Old 07-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
So Amazingly Happy

I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

So Marty. Good place to come and share experiences and ask advice.. but as far as the hook up game?? Hmm.. I just don't see it happening here.. or am I wrong??? :shock:

Where's Mr. Brady anyway? Haven't seen him on here much.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
Litte Mary Sunshine

I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain72 View Post
Yea I'm new.... I am 36 and new here in Iraq and will be coming home soon!! A buddy of mine gave me this site. I think hes an admin or something!?! Hes a nerd like that. Anyways WOMEN !! Hit me up!!! I'm used and abused but I am still standing tall!! (at 5'7) lol so yea..I'm an open book..hit me up and talk to me !!

Marty
First, thank you for your service. Service men and women aren't thanked enough.

Second, you obviously did something to piss your 'buddy' off Couldn't have been that bad or he would of hooked you up to the 'other' site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
I'm the forum insomniac so I'm always up early. Since I'm one of the few married ones, I'll ask you some questions the girls will want to know. Are you single, divorced, kids ? What do you look for in a SO. What do you enjoy doing for fun? Whats your favorite food? How long have you been in Iraq? That should get the ball rolling

^^^ This is our forum Mom. If you have ANY questions just ask her, trust me she WILL answer She does some pretty cool Thursday ?'s that allows us to get to know each other better - hit those posts and let us know more about you She is also my best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
Forum insomniac..... I`ll call you and raise you ME

Wow that sounded kinky....

Oh, I`m Mike one of the single guys on here. Please read my disclaimer below. Trust me throughout your visit here that disclaimer will come in handy.
Oh and no i`m not gay, so I wont hit on you...Unless i`m drunk... then its game on.
I know how it is...dont ask dont tell
*sighs* This is Mike ^ He is my second friend. We are a pretty small community but this guy can light up a forum fire like a gas tanker in a firework plant, but only when provoked (shit, now I'm lying for him)

I'm sure the 'girls' will be along any day now to hit up your profile

Welcome again, we can be a slow moving bunch but it makes it nice. Like I said the ladies will be here soon. Great bunch of gals here

Old 07-11-2009, 04:22 AM   #6
Married and then some.

I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy

^^^ I second the Thank You for your service
Bikenut is our forum Mary Sunshine..just don't piss her off. She always has good advise and a shoulder when you need it.
Shes my Best Friend and chosen sister.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #7
PNW Love Member

I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

I have no friends...People dont like me...***Tear

Old 07-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
Sarah's little mermaid

I'm a Lady
Living in Renton, WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Classic fashion style

^^^

I like you!!!! You always give great hugs and Bikenut gives great kisses!!! Between the two of you I am covered......

Old 07-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
pees standing up

I'm a Chicky-poo
Living in a hole

Quote:
i like you.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
Litte Mary Sunshine

I'm a Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Annette View Post
^^^

I like you!!!! You always give great hugs and Bikenut gives great kisses!!! Between the two of you I am covered......
damn bitch....you can't keep shit private can you See you next Saturday?

Old 07-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #11
Sarah's little mermaid

I'm a Lady
Living in Renton, WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Classic fashion style

It was sooooooo good I just had to share......lol. I'll be there!!!!

Old 07-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #12
Litte Mary Sunshine

I'm a Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
^^^ I second the Thank You for your service
Bikenut is our forum Mary Sunshine..just don't piss her off. She always has good advise and a shoulder when you need it.
Shes my Best Friend and chosen sister.
Bullshit..the only advice I ever give usually involves violence or guns, yea, it CAN solve your problems

Quote:
really? Remeber the night I got REALLY drunk Thank god you said no

Quote:
^^^

awesome, so I'm getting some tongue Saturday

Old 07-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #13
So Amazingly Happy

I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
It was sooooooo good I just had to share......lol. I'll be there!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post

awesome, so I'm getting some tongue Saturday
Oh Dear God! I don't think I'm prepared to see this!!

Old 07-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #14
PNW Love Member

I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
Oh Dear God! I don't think I'm prepared to see this!!
I THINK I AM

Old 07-15-2009, 07:30 AM   #15

I'm a Male
Living in Tacoma, WA

[QUOTE=Bikenut;17273]First, thank you for your service. Service men and women aren't thanked enough.

Second, you obviously did something to piss your 'buddy' off Couldn't have been that bad or he would of hooked you up to the 'other' site.

what "OTHER" site ?!?!!?

Old 07-15-2009, 07:36 AM   #16

I'm a Male
Living in Tacoma, WA

OK...so... about me...first off if I dont answer something you can ask me anything. I have nothign to hide and dont want any of you to pull any punches. I'll answer anything !!

So I am divorced, twice! Firsttime I was 19 and young N dumb and just joined the army. The second time I was wit ha girl I met in IRaq...toghether for 4 years...had a baby and THEN got married. 4 months after the wedding I caught her goingto a guys house that she works with. 8 months aftter the wedding I caught her in the hotel. Stupid thing is I was still trying to stay with her. OH well, we didnt and now I am divorced. I have 3 kids. 2 from a prior relationship, never married. and one from my recent divorce. Oh and it was final in June!! WOOHOO. So...I am looking for a woman thats open minded, out going, funny, HOT, VERY sexual, and can completment me in all ways. I am athletic but outta shape at the same time. I have a Harley, a house, a car, and a dog. I go on road trips on the harley and looking to go on a long coast to coast one when I get back. Umm...dunno what else to voluntarily give up...I know theres gonna be questions now so shoot em my way !!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #17
miss-communicator

I'm a Female
Living in spokane

Hi...I'm RC....I only post when I'm intoxicated or extremely PO'd (which is usually what leads to my PUI'n).....

Someday's I'm single, somedays I'm not.

I think I've been pretty balanced tho the past few months yeah?

So! with that said, WELCOME!

Old 07-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #18

I'm a Male
Living in Tacoma, WA

Thanks Rockerchic!!! ANd thanks to all!!! And any and ALL women are welcome to PM me !!! I'll be home in less than 2 weeks and rollin on the Harley as MUCH as the sun stays out there !!

Old 07-29-2009, 01:24 AM   #19
PNW Love Member

I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

What... guys cant PM you and say HI.... geez... that goes against gay guy rights to single them out from not saying HI. Geez.... Fags need love too

Wait.....Edit
Wow i`m bored

Old 07-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #20
SiX
Crazy B****

I'm a Girl
Living in Moses Lake

Hmmm.. Harley guy, huh? Which Harley?

Old 07-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #21
PNW Love Member

I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Sportster.... lol haha

Old 07-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #22
Very Married

I'm a Male
Living in Wenatchee

Anybody rollin' a nighttrain is a badass. To me it says if your hungry and go look in the fridge, all your gonna find is cases of beer. Totally Badass.

I must admit, I sat on one in Wisconsin... it was neato jets.

But sportys are ok too... pfft.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:16 PM   #23

I'm a Male
Living in Tacoma, WA

psssst....guess who is home !??!?!? And yes it IS A 2007 Nighttrain !!!! Who wants to ride !?!?

Old 08-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #24
Married and then some.

I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy

Welcome Home..

PNW Love > PNW Love > Over 30

Facebook @pnwlove RSS