PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Dating

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
PNW Love Freshman
 
Avboden's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Spokane

When starting a relationship, why the hell can't women just tell the truth?!

So, has happened to me twice this year

Start hanging out with a chick, maybe watch a movie, flirt on and off, sometimes really strong signals, you ask to see them again after a while, get the "oh i'm really busy but i'll let you know" then she slowly starts ignoring you more and more, just pulling you by a tiny string until it breaks.

Seriously if you're not interested freaking tell the guy!!!!



I'm starting to think all women enjoy leading me on, seems to be my life
 
Old 12-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
Sarah's little mermaid
 
Miss Annette's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Renton, WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Classic fashion style

HA HA!!!! All year I have been having the same problem except with men!!!! OK....mine is a slightly different situation but the end result is the same. I have come to the conclusion that men are masters when it comes to mind games.
 
Old 12-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avboden View Post
So, has happened to me twice this year

Start hanging out with a chick, maybe watch a movie, flirt on and off, sometimes really strong signals, you ask to see them again after a while, get the "oh i'm really busy but i'll let you know" then she slowly starts ignoring you more and more, just pulling you by a tiny string until it breaks.

Seriously if you're not interested freaking tell the guy!!!!



I'm starting to think all women enjoy leading me on, seems to be my life
Maybe you've just found girls that don't really know what they want.
 
Old 12-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Annette View Post
HA HA!!!! All year I have been having the same problem except with men!!!! OK....mine is a slightly different situation but the end result is the same. I have come to the conclusion that men are masters when it comes to mind games.
And you, Ma'am, have found complete Dickwads! Grrr.
 
Old 12-15-2008, 09:44 AM   #5
Down the Rabbit Hole
 
Metonymy's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Washington

Dude, this is the scoop:

When a chick is single, she'll take the attention, even if it's from a guy she's not interested in. She strings him along until something better comes up. When it does, the first guy slowly gets the boot. She wants to keep him in her "flirt" stable for the next time she's single. Give her ass the boot... permanently. It's not worth the hassle.

It's BS. And it's not just girls. I know guys do this crap too. I think nearly every person (guy and girl) has had it done to them. It sucks man.
 
Old 12-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

^^^ I think he's right.
 
Old 12-15-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
PNW Love Sophomore
 
zooktls97's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle

on don't waste your time.
Some people are just trying to be nice or like Metonymy said "keep him in her "flirt" stable for the next time she's single"
Now if you got a stalker, then it's a different story.
 
Old 12-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
Newbie
 
I'm a Male
Living in Olywa

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion that men are masters when it comes to mind games.
This is not possible. Unless you are dating men that used to be women.
 
Old 12-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #9
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

^^^haha. Mind games come from BOTH sexes.. Trust me.. I've been through plenty of mind games from a certain man in the past.. who has NEVER been a woman.
 
Old 12-17-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
MizzUnderstood
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metonymy View Post

It's BS. And it's not just girls. I know guys do this crap too. I think nearly every person (guy and girl) has had it done to them. It sucks man.
Amen.

I could write a book about some of the B.S. I've heard from guys over the years. It does suck.

People, people ... say what you mean and mean what you say ...
 
Old 12-17-2008, 05:20 PM   #11
M0DERAT0R
 
DJ Nathan V's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Auburn, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metonymy View Post
Dude, this is the scoop:

When a chick is single, she'll take the attention, even if it's from a guy she's not interested in. She strings him along until something better comes up. When it does, the first guy slowly gets the boot. She wants to keep him in her "flirt" stable for the next time she's single. Give her ass the boot... permanently. It's not worth the hassle.

It's BS. And it's not just girls. I know guys do this crap too. I think nearly every person (guy and girl) has had it done to them. It sucks man.
millon
 
Old 12-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #12
Litte Mary Sunshine
 
Bikenut's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in just this of side of hell

again proving we need an ignore function for real life. I wouldn't bother with someone like that. Screw em. Their lose.
 
Old 12-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #13
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
again proving we need an ignore function for real life. .
Yes Please
 
Old 12-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #14
PNW Love Freshman
 
Avboden's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Spokane

Moved into the completely ignore stage

passed her walking out side, head down wouldn't look at me, kept walking.

Turns out she's wayyyyyy too hardcore christian for me anyways :-P
 
Old 12-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #15
Down the Rabbit Hole
 
Metonymy's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avboden View Post
Moved into the completely ignore stage

passed her walking out side, head down wouldn't look at me, kept walking.
Told you it was coming. Sorry man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avboden View Post
Turns out she's wayyyyyy too hardcore christian for me anyways :-P
But this will be your mistake...

Don't let this be the "oh, it's not me and I would have rejected her anyway" thing that sticks in your head. People find all kinds of ways to lessen the blow of rejection. I can see this already happening here. You'll think "Eh, it wouldn't have worked anyway so why should I care?"

Do yourself a favor... be a champ and suck it up. She screwed you over. You didn't see it coming because you liked her. Consider it a lesson learned and don't let it happen again.

Please don't do yourself a disservice and make excuses to soften the blow. Pain is a good way of helping life's lessons set in.

And no, I'm not trying to be a jerk. Just being open about how reality isn't always puppies and rainbows.


And P.S. - If she attention whores and uses people to support herself because she's emotionally shallow... she's not as much of a Christian as she is painting herself to be.
 
Old 08-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #16
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Oh everybody says they want it like it is, and to carry no baggage..... But really why the hell do you get the upset butt hurt attitude when the truth is out in the open.
A flat, I dont like you like that, not now, not in the future. Really ?!?! say it with me now; I dont like you like that, not now, not in the future.
My world is a happier place with the truth and blunt honesty.
I have no problem saying it, I would expect a girl with a back bone to return the favor.
 
Old 08-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #17
oK, fine, its COUGAR :P
 
Panther's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Seattle

Absolutley!!
 
Old 08-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #18
Rezident Cynik
 
Driftertank's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Various Locations in WA
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic

Werd Nixon.....
 
Old 07-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #19
Newbie
 
I'm a Female
Living in DAKAR

HELLO MY DEAR
MAY the peace of the lord be with you and your household,
My name is Miss Suzan Deng, nice to meet you, how are you and everything around you,i hope all is well,if so thanks be to God,my dear i saw your profile and became interested in you,l will also like us to start a friendship that can lead to something intimate,and please l want you to send an email to email address so l can give you my pictures for you to know whom l am.
Here is my email address (suzandeng86@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email.
Miss Suzan.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please i want you to contact me on my email address(suzandeng86@yahoo.com)
 
Old 08-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #20
Hopeful
 
Freefalling's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in McMinnville
Looking for A Relationship
Interested in Women
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Outdoorsy fashion style

Metonymy , you sir should write some kind of column, well said!
 
Old 09-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #21
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

and yet I got that post in a PM from "babykiss".... I see saming is still good as ever
 
Old 01-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #22
Newbie
 
E6DrPepper's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Bellinghamish...
Looking for A Relationship
Interested in Women

The same thing has happened to me in the past too. Usually I get the whole "I have been super busy", or they claim to have a family tragedy ( just to get attention), then it turns into " I've been having phone problems", then "I broke my phone" . Then progresses into a total defense mode when you call her on it.

But it makes it all worth it when you see her out with another guy that is way uglier than you and can just laugh hysterically!
 
Reply

  PNW Love > PNW Love > Dating

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.