PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Dating

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

"What do you want to do tonight"

I myself as a guy HATE when I ask a girl "what do you want to do tonight" and get "I DONT KNOW"....
What the hell are we suppose to say or do from that...

When your asked "What would you like to do tonight" when on a date
What are some of the things you would choose?
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
M0DERAT0R
 
DJ Nathan V's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Auburn, WA

Drives me nuts too. I'll sometimes try to make a game of it and suggest something to do but with no details and try to get her to come with the details. Some people are simply NOT creative, though.

Things to do:
Go for a walk
Grab a camera and take pictures
Dinner
Movie
Ice cream
Drive somewhere new
Hike
Find a quiet (beautiful?) place to sit and talk
Ride bikes (motor or pedal power)
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #3
*vibrantly vivacious*
 
vivid's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in seattle,wa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nathan V View Post
Drives me nuts too. I'll sometimes try to make a game of it and suggest something to do but with no details and try to get her to come with the details. Some people are simply NOT creative, though.

Things to do:
Go for a walk
Grab a camera and take pictures
Dinner
Movie
Ice cream
Drive somewhere new
Hike
Find a quiet (beautiful?) place to sit and talk
Ride bikes (motor or pedal power)
perfect! women love choices.
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
~Messy Baby~
 
TeashaMae's Avatar
 
I'm a Chicky-poo
Living in my own reality....

If you asked her on a date, then plan the date, take charge. If you guys just agreed to get together, you should both be involved in planning.

Lol, since I've been on one date in I don't know how long....I'd say a nice dinner where you can chat. A movie is nice, but you can't really visit. Or do something interactive like go on go-karts or the art museum or something like that (SAM, the outside one is tons of fun just to walk thru). The japanese garden is nice to go take a stroll thru.

Ohhh or just staying in a cooking a meal together, that is always tons of fun.

Last edited by TeashaMae; 10-30-2008 at 03:45 PM.
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
miss-communicator
 
Rockerchic's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in spokane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeashaMae View Post
If you asked her on a date, then plan the date, take charge. If you guys just agreed to get together, you should both be involved in planning.

Lol, since I've been on one date in I don't know how long....I'd say a nice dinner where you can chat. A movie is nice, but you can't really visit. Or do something interactive like go on go-karts or the art museum or something like that (SAM, the outside one is tons of fun just to walk thru). The japanese garden is nice to go take a stroll thru.
sounds wonderful, when are we going on a date?
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
~Messy Baby~
 
TeashaMae's Avatar
 
I'm a Chicky-poo
Living in my own reality....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockerchic View Post
sounds wonderful, when are we going on a date?
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

I`m somewhat creative.... and Nathan you have the basic list I "try" to go by.
I cant stand hard headed girls that shoot down every idea, thats what I really hate
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #8
At Banned Camp
 
JuiceBox's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in seattle

it's a fun game to play. i like to go back and forth with i dunno until she gets mad. works everytime
 
Old 10-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #9
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceBox View Post
it's a fun game to play. i like to go back and forth with i dunno until she gets mad. works everytime
Kinda sounds like me after an hour of going back and fourth.... get to the point I dont care
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #10
is on lifes journey
 
evander's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Spokane and loving it
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Raunchy
Have a Unique fashion style

If I'm asking her out on a "date" I have a good idea of what we're going to do. If we're just "hangin out" I love doing nothing and talking about everything.

If I'm asked what do I want to do? Depends ,go out to dinner, make dinner, take photos, go for a ride, I love exploring and trying new things so it's a good chance to try something you've always thought about doing but didn't do by yourself.
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
miss-communicator
 
Rockerchic's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in spokane

I'm notorious for saying "I don't care"...but that was a build up from a past relationship- I'd say I wanna do this, and he'd take me to do that...so i figured he really didn't care what i wanted to do- it was just a dumb open ended comment and we were gonna do what he wanted to regardless
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #12
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Its not a date that I have asked her..... its more of just getting together. I know if I asked her on a date I better have my act together and a plan, this I know
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:40 PM   #13
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeashaMae View Post
If you asked her on a date, then plan the date, take charge...........Ohhh or just staying in a cooking a meal together, that is always tons of fun.
THANK YOU! I was in a relationship for a VERY long time with someone that wouldn't make a single F'ing decision! I like men to be strong and lead! Take me somewhere new.. take me for a f'ing walk.. I don't care.. just be a MAN!

And cooking together IS a ton of fun! And also very HAWT at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evander View Post
.....If we're just "hangin out" I love doing nothing and talking about everything.
I am perfectly happy sitting at home snuggling and just talking... If any of you know me, you know I love love love to talk!
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #14
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post

I am perfectly happy sitting at home snuggling and just talking...
Wow, I wish my last girlfriend was like that....She had to be out of her place and EVERY damn second
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #15
M0DERAT0R
 
DJ Nathan V's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Auburn, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
I am perfectly happy sitting at home snuggling and just talking...
You + Me + Sofa Sunday night?


Hehe. Yes you do.
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #16
So Amazingly Happy
 
Washingtonblonde's Avatar
 
I'm a Lady
Living in Lacey, WA

Okay.. let me rephrase.. I'm weird about being in MY home.. but love being in someone else's home.. But that's just a personal issue I need to work through.
 
Old 10-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #17
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nathan V View Post
You + Me + Sofa Sunday night?


Hehe. Yes you do.
And they call me a leghumper......
 
Old 10-30-2008, 06:01 PM   #18
Engineer of the Love Boat
 
Qtip's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in One in Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonblonde View Post
Okay.. let me rephrase.. I'm weird about being in MY home.. but love being in someone else's home.. But that's just a personal issue I need to work through.
hahaha I remember you telling me that as I walked into your house.
 
Old 10-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #19
M0DERAT0R
 
DJ Nathan V's Avatar
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Auburn, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
And they call me a leghumper......
Sarah and I have cuddled before. It's nothing new.
 
Old 10-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #20
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nathan V View Post
Sarah and I have cuddled before. It's nothing new.
Thank you.... This I know...

Remember Mike hears Everything!
 
Old 10-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #21
At Banned Camp
 
JuiceBox's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikercw View Post
Remember Mike hears Everything!


this i know is not true
 
Old 10-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #22
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceBox View Post
this i know is not true
Oh really?
 
Old 10-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #23
At Banned Camp
 
JuiceBox's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in seattle

 
Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #24
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

You dont say so.....hmm....
 
Old 10-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #25
Newbie
 
I'm a Gentleman
Living in Winston, Oregon

COOL OWL pic!! I got 'em wild livin' on my land. What do you want to do tonight? How 'bout feed the deer some apples? They will take them right from your hand if you are real still. Then we can snuggle on the sofa and talk.
 
Old 10-31-2008, 09:31 AM   #26
PNW Love Sophomore
 
KaReBarE's Avatar
 
I'm a Girl
Living in Kennewick

never date...buh! in the past when asked and I suggest something its usually..... "no, I don't want to do that" grrrrrrr then think up something yourself and don't ask me what "I'D" like to do!
 
Old 10-31-2008, 09:46 AM   #27
Newbie
 
Dirk Digler's Avatar
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Spokane

I went out with a girl a couple of time that would always do this, I would always plan dates and she never had any input. So I planned a really crappy date just hoping that she would complain, she didn't we didn't date after that.
 
Old 10-31-2008, 12:15 PM   #28
PNW Love Member
 
I'm a Dude
Living in somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Digler View Post
I went out with a girl a couple of time that would always do this, I would always plan dates and she never had any input. So I planned a really crappy date just hoping that she would complain, she didn't we didn't date after that.
Oh wow...That method works WONDERS!!!
I`m guilty of shitty dates, just to get them away
 
Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #29
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

bubble wrap, whipping cream and call your girlfriend/sexy roommate/hot mom for a menage a trois

or was that not on the list ?
 
Reply

  PNW Love > PNW Love > Dating

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.