PNW Love

Go Back   PNW Love > PNW Love > Dating
Home Forums Blogs Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
Newbie
 
I'm a Girl
Living in usa

Online Dating tips...

Online Dating Tips

On an annual basis there are tens of thousands of marriages that occur as a consequence of people meeting from a web dating service. Online dating sites are often a competitive industry in order to improve your results, it is important to further improve your presence.
Some, Online Dating Magazine has assembled 10 essential online dating tricks to help improve your experience as well as your success. Start using these tips to better comprehend the industry, yourself, what you do looking for, and to bring about better results.

1 Determine what exactly form of service is right for you.
There are actually innumerable online dating sites services that you must select from. Make sure you find the ones that coordinate jointly with your goals.
2 Follow important internet dating safety tips.
From the time you sign up for a service through the time you meet on a date, it's important to be safe.
3 Build a winning profile.
Your profile is one of the two key elements that will determine if a person emails you on an online dating service.
4 Post recent photos.
Face it - when doing a search on an online dating service the first thing that grabs your attention is the photo.
5 Learn effective communication techniques.
Your first email to someone you're interested is the most important one you'll ever write because it will help determine whether or not they writing back. Always be respectful of others.There are many dateing sites where you can find more

Last edited by tammyv41; 06-16-2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Few lines missed
 
Old 06-16-2011, 03:17 AM   #2
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Blog Entries: 5
Welcome to the Boat
 
Old 06-16-2011, 06:58 AM   #3
Surprize!
 
dizzle's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Newcastle
Looking for Networking
Interested in Women
Humor is Clever/Quick-witted
Have a Trendy fashion style

the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove boat
 
Old 06-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #4
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyv41 View Post
Online Dating Tips

On an annual basis there are tens of thousands of marriages that occur as a consequence of people meeting from a web dating service. Online dating sites are often a competitive industry in order to improve your results, it is important to further improve your presence.
Some, Online Dating Magazine has assembled 10 essential online dating tricks to help improve your experience as well as your success. Start using these tips to better comprehend the industry, yourself, what you do looking for, and to bring about better results.

1 Determine what exactly form of service is right for you.
There are actually innumerable online dating sites services that you must select from. Make sure you find the ones that coordinate jointly with your goals.
2 Follow important internet dating safety tips.
From the time you sign up for a service through the time you meet on a date, it's important to be safe.
3 Build a winning profile.
Your profile is one of the two key elements that will determine if a person emails you on an online dating service.
4 Post recent photos.
Face it - when doing a search on an online dating service the first thing that grabs your attention is the photo.
5 Learn effective communication techniques.
Your first email to someone you're interested is the most important one you'll ever write because it will help determine whether or not they writing back. Always be respectful of others.There are many dateing sites where you can find more
I love the smell of spam in the morning, especially with eggs and coffee.
why on line dating for the American Male is as padantic as the attempts to get a job from an online job posting.
1) Every swinging mediocre flesh container that has mastered the home row, cut copy and paste thinks they are the NEXT great find, and your chances of being recognized in that deluge of mail is minimal - At best you will experience the 'Read Delete' at normal you will get the 'Unread Delete'
2) Your profile matters not; womenz are shopping stats. Your stats will excuse your content. Rich plays bettter than poor, Tall (6-o ) plays better than short, divorced better than never married, smoking better than non (?!), big city location better than rural, and age - over 40 is the kiss of death. (I spent two years out on POF changing the parameters and leaving the content and pics EXACTLY the same. The internet dating female is window shopping- nothing more.
3) Most 'dates' will cancel on you, end in slow slide of softball back petalled opt outs, or early excuses- you have better shot of gaining a 'date' from the girl in front of you at Starbucks or shuffling through your 'Facebook' friendlies than you do off of a dating site.
4) Photos ! They matter little. again same photo; but changing the stats - men are visual - womenz are not the internet eye candy trolls we are
5) Learn affective communication techniques ? wtf It doesnt matter, you could write well formed paragraphs, Lolspeak or heart felt poetry (which I think I am adept at) and it will matter not if your window dressing stats dont tickle the interest.
Cruis on over to Plenty of Fish and see the 122 PAGE RANT on why internet dating sucks for men in the US.


Happily - I am OUT of this pond. And all the tendencies END when you leave the time zone, learn a language and date the foreign girl. Put go ahead and give it a try ;) best be under 40, over 6ft, recently divorced, a pack a day, and well then you will at least get to the audition date.

(shit I get more action off of a language learning site than I EVER did off of any dating site - with a long degreed history of analysis, statistics and data mining parameters - you may find your results vary ; but I have a steak dinner that says it DONT.)
 
Old 06-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #5
The Force
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Seattle
Looking for Conversation
Interested in Women
Humor is Dry/Sarcastic
Have a Unique fashion style

I did just fine on two online dating sites, and my truth is somewhere in the middle: Pictures do matter. So does writing well. The first post IS the most important one. Lots of women will "flake". The chance of getting recognized is low (OKCupid considers a 25% response rate to be very high).

Most important of all? Messaging women who'll "get" you and being able to catch their attention/convince them of it in a sentence or two.
 
Old 06-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
Very Married
 
Vigilante's Avatar
 
I'm a Male
Living in Wenatchee

Sounds complicated... I guess I sorta like the old sayin' of, "Hi, how are you?" in person.
 
Old 06-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Blog Entries: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
Sounds complicated... I guess I sorta like the old sayin' of, "Hi, how are you?" in person.
If I were back in the dating scene I would fail.. cuz I wouldn't do any of this stuff.
 
Old 06-22-2011, 07:04 AM   #8
PNW Love Member
 
cityxslicker's Avatar
 
I'm a Dude
Living in Sequim - Yeah, Baby!

Blog Entries: 3
'women who will get you ...'
Well I had my own set of parameters that would disqualify most.
1) No kids - not having had, not having, not looking to have any
2) Age - 7 up, 7 down
3) College - have had some
4) Career - At least be as far along in the evo work shuffle chain as me
5) No Lol Speak
6) HWP meaning you cant weigh more than ME.
7) Local meaning no more than an hour away.
8) NO Smoking
9) No Horse women (you will always be second to that horse, DAMHIK)
10) Not previously divorced.

Most of those paramaters are delimited by search... the horse one is pretty easy to figure out. And in two years.... the 'eligible' dating pool was 3 that warranted a note, none of which responded back
I could have lowered my standards - but why, they should bring at least as much to the table as I do. It is a shallow dating pond in the back yard that hasnt been stocked in years.
But, I know a language..... and Georgie is very Popular with the Ukrainians, Russians, and even a Czech girl
 
Old 06-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #9
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Blog Entries: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityxslicker View Post
'women who will get you ...'
Well I had my own set of parameters that would disqualify most.
1) No kids - not having had, not having, not looking to have any
2) Age - 7 up, 7 down
3) College - have had some
4) Career - At least be as far along in the evo work shuffle chain as me
5) No Lol Speak
6) HWP meaning you cant weigh more than ME.
7) Local meaning no more than an hour away.
8) NO Smoking
9) No Horse women (you will always be second to that horse, DAMHIK)10) Not previously divorced.

Most of those paramaters are delimited by search... the horse one is pretty easy to figure out. And in two years.... the 'eligible' dating pool was 3 that warranted a note, none of which responded back
I could have lowered my standards - but why, they should bring at least as much to the table as I do. It is a shallow dating pond in the back yard that hasnt been stocked in years.
But, I know a language..... and Georgie is very Popular with the Ukrainians, Russians, and even a Czech girl
Duane's rule too he grew up in the Horse world and as soon as he was old enough to drive he went for a different kind of horse power. His Mom is a horse women one of the few I met that liked Men His Dad was an announcer at the shows .. the stories I could tell. This statement brought back so many memories and reminded me I have to do something with all those dang trophies in storage. Thanks for the memories City and BTW I was the cattle ranchers daughter who was never allowed to own a hay burner.
 
Old 07-28-2011, 01:31 AM   #10
Newbie
 
I'm a Male
Living in Gurgaon

Suggest Me some Dating tips

I want to know some interesting and New Dating tips.........

Please Suggest me for some nice Dating tips.............

Thanks & Regards :
Sushil Kumar Kushwaha
 
Old 07-28-2011, 01:34 AM   #11
Newbie
 
I'm a Male
Living in Gurgaon

5 Tips To Make Long Dating Relationship

Can I know What are the 5 best Long Dating Relationship Advices..

please give me a list of Suggestions ........


I'm Still here Waiting For answers...........


Thank You..!!!
 
Old 07-28-2011, 04:25 AM   #12
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Blog Entries: 5
Be nice, be considerate, be thoughtful put others needs before your own, don't be pushy and leave there phone alone.
 
Old 11-22-2011, 04:30 AM   #13
Newbie
 
I'm a Female
Living in United States
Looking for Dating
Interested in Men
Humor is Friendly
Have a Designer fashion style

Expereince Quality Dating. Tired of typical dating sites? Feelingslink is different than all other dating websites.
 
Old 11-22-2011, 05:22 AM   #14
Married and then some.
 
MrsD's Avatar
 
I'm a Female
Living in Crazytown
Looking for Conversation
Humor is Goofy
Have a Unique fashion style

Blog Entries: 5
Off the boat with spam
 
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #15
Newbie
 
I'm a Male
Living in USA

Determine the services right for you. Post some recent photos and learn effective communication techniques.


find love online
 
Old 12-21-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
Newbie
 
I'm a Guy
Living in US

Post

With free online dating you are totally in charge of the pace and of the seriousness during your dating rendezvous. You can also share interest with them because they are also looking for long time partners through it.
__________________
London Escort Agencies | London Escort

Last edited by rwilliam; 12-21-2012 at 01:27 AM.
 
Old 03-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #17
Newbie
 
I'm a Girl
Living in USA
Looking for Friendship
Interested in Men
Humor is Friendly
Have a Classic fashion style

These are very useful tips for every one .Online dating are always getting the attention of youngsters specially girls are show more of there interest in online dating and take a regular part in it .


STD Friends

Last edited by Catriona; 03-12-2013 at 08:22 PM.
 
Old 04-12-2013, 06:30 AM   #18
Newbie
 
I'm a Guy
Living in Sydney

Hi Tammy,
Great tips and like to add irst impression you give plays a very important part in the blooming your love relation so dress attractively. Time is important so be punctual and be nice and pleasant. Enjoy the date and show interest afterwards also.
 
Reply

  PNW Love > PNW Love > Dating

Thread Tools
Display Modes





Facebook @pnwlove RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 PNW Love. All rights reserved.